Meaning of Coaching: For an effective coaching, the interpersonal relations are very important. Openness and confidence are basis for a successful cooperation.
Management: JL escorts prospective executives on their way to management/projectmanagement and gives support for future tasks.
They profit by JL's view from outside and acquire the necessary tools and procedures.
- The client wants coaching
- The need for coaching in the current project and in the leading position
- Searching for new, alternative ways and solutions
- Demand for improvements in project control, management, processes and structures
- Definition of the roles for project manager or executives with JL
- Usage of suitable tools and control instruments
- Regular reviews ensure sustainability
- Effective communication with all involved parties (teams, customers, principals)
- Acquisition of management skills for control, regulation, motivation, feedback
- Optimal work organization, delegation of tasks and responsibility
- Individual efficient and effective coaching on site with the current project or management tasks
- Transformation of theories into praxis - "learning by doing"
- The financial effort is quickly rewarded by securing the project and management activities
Individuals for professional and self-development: New tasks require changes. Humans must never stop in their development, as it will never be completed.
JL gives helpful suggestions for a guideline to personal development.
Company succession: An important subject, that is often underestimated or approached to late.
The conflict potential between two generations, the problem of adherence and release. -
The transfer and accepting of knowledge between Senior- and Junior-entrepreneurs in small and midsize businesses is often associated with strong tensions.
JL accompanies you on the way to achieve your objectives.
Successful coaching excercised at ELHA, Zeppelin and others.